Fashion can not be followed blindly! Especially with hairstyles, you should always see what suits your facial features. An amazing hairstyle that might look good on a model may not needarily look good for you. Your hairstyle tells the world a great deal about you. We know that the right hairstyle or haircut can make you look and feel your best. It is important how your hair looks and to what extent it matters you. Hair is the most noticeable feminine feature.
- Always try to have an easy style that will keep you looking good from morning to midnight without too much effort, a fun look for a frivolous event, or a classic coiffure for a glamorous celebration.
- A heart-shaped face, softness at the temples and fullness just below the ear level suits you the best. Avoid a center parting, as it promises to emphasize your pointed chin, instead of your hair on one side or wear it without a parting. If your hair is short, turn the ends inwards.
- For a round face shape, the hair should be cut on your shoulders to shade them and narrow down the sides. A shoulder length cut will help make your face look longer and slimmer. Avoid fringes and curls. A soft feathery look is the most flattering. Straight long hair gives a stunning effect.
- The hair style for a long face shape, the hair, which will make your face look less long should have fringes, soft half-fringes or a chin-length cut which is fuller at the bottom, add width.
- The hair style for a long face shape, fringes and curls flicked forward help to soften corners of your square face. Cut your hair short at the temples. Avoid symmetry, short crops or anything geometric. Make sure your hair has body, if necessary go in for a soft perm.
So what hair style would look best on you?