Bleaching pubic hair is quite close to the concept of Brazilian waxing. As such, it was not a very common concept but now slowly it is emerging big among men as well as women. You can actually opt to dye or bleach the pubic hair but you must understand that it is a sensitive part of the body. If not dealt with care the repercussions could be severe.
Here are some simple tips in this regard:
· Bleaching pubic hair when they are too long is not correct. You must remove the hair regularly and bleach them only when they are small in length.
· Actually removal of hair in such parts must be done only when they are considerably long. The simplest way to handle this cycle is to fix some time limit depending on the growth. For instance, you may choose to remove the hair in every 2 months and bleach them once in a month.
· You must never use a razor or the hair removing creams in the private organs. The best way to remove hair from these parts is waxing. Besides, that also helps in getting rid of the dead skin and tanning.
· Next important tip is to check its ingredients before using any product . You must avoid products that have chemicals, especially hydroquinone. Though, this chemical is used in almost all the top brands that sell skin whitening products, it is not approved by the FDA. Over usage of this element might harm you.
· Another important thing you must remember is to do a patch test before using a product in full.
· When ever you bleach any part of the body you must read the instructions carefully and follow them very rigidly. For instance, if they tell you to use warm water, make sure that you use the same.
· If the skin that is to be bleached has any temporary issue, like redness, irritation, acne, mosquito bite, etc. you must wait for them to get resolved first.
· People often take up all these steps all by themselves. The fact is that you must visit a doctor before bleaching pubic hair. You should go ahead only if the doctor allows you for it.
· In general, you must take care of the hygiene. Apply natural skin whitening creams regularly, for instance Meladerm.
Source by Jessica Norman
Les commentaires sont fermés.