Bona Fide Beauty – Your Search For Top Quality Genuine Czech Crystal Glass Nail Files Is Over!
3 Black/Red Manicure Files in White Plastic Sleeves
Files Measure 5.3 in (135 mm) Length, 0.08 in (2 mm) Thick with Pointed Ends
EASY & EFFICIENT
– Unlike other typical files, Czech Glass File can be used to File with a Light Touch, in Any Direction
– Features a Fine~Medium Grit Double-Sided Etched Filing Surface that Seals the Keratin Layers together at the Nails Edge, leaving Nails Smooth with No Jagged Edges
– Regular, long-term use can Contribute to Improved Nail Health & Strength
THE REAL DEAL
– Manufactured in The Czech Republic from Genuine Czech float glass of the finest quality (100% lead free)
– Nail Care for Women, Men, Children, as well as Nail Professionals around the world
– The glass surface is Tempered to ensure the nail file is Wear-Resistant & Retains the Integrity of the Filing Surface after Multiple Uses.
– The surface of the file won’t wear off, rust, tear or corrode like other nail file alternatives
GIFT IT Beautifully Designed & Handcrafted, BFB Czech Glass Files make a great gift for Christmas, Birthdays & Special Occasions
– Feature a Non-Porous Abrasive Glass Surface that does not absorb water, thus preventing the growth of unhealthy bacteria & fungus
– To clean simply rinse the file under running water & let it dry out on a soft towel (Anti-bacterial spray can be used to disinfect the file)
Try BFB’s Czech Glass Nail Files, and if they are not the right nail care tool for you, we will refund you!
– Great customer service, video product tips & information on the Bona Fide Beauty Czech Glass Product Range
CLICK THE ADD TO CART BUTTON to have this beautiful BFB Crystal Glass Nail File Now! Genuine, high-quality Czech Glass is our Guarantee!
GENUINE: Made in the Czech Republic from Genuine Czech Float Glass of the finest quality, we guarantee they are the real deal
GENTLE: File your Nails with a Lighter Touch, in Any Direction. They feature a Fine ~ Medium Grit Double-Sided Etched Filing Surface that is Gentle on the Nail.
SMOOTH FINISH: The uniform abrasive filing surface leaves nails smooth & polished with no jagged edges.
NAIL CARE: They seal the Keratin Layers of the nail together, unlike other files which can shred the Keratin layers, damaging the nail. Regular, long-term use on the natural nail can contribute to overall nail health & strength.
HYGIENIC: Their non-porous surface prevents the growth of unhealthy fungus & bacteria – Czech Glass Files can be used multiple times unlike other typical nail files.