Bona Fide Beauty – Your Search For Top Quality Genuine Czech Crystal Glass Nail Files Is Over!
3 Black/Red Manicure Files in Red Plastic Hard Cases
Files Measure 5.3 in (135 mm) Length, 0.08 in (2 mm) Thick with Pointed Ends
EASY & EFFICIENT
– Unlike other typical files, Czech Glass File can be used to File with a Light Touch, in Any Direction
– Features a Fine~Medium Grit Double-Sided Etched Filing Surface that Seals the Keratin Layers together at the Nails Edge, leaving Nails Smooth with No Jagged Edges
– Regular, long-term use can Contribute to Improved Nail Health & Strength
THE REAL DEAL
– Manufactured in The Czech Republic from Genuine Czech float glass of the finest quality (100% lead free)
– Nail Care for Women, Men, Children, as well as Nail Professionals around the world
– The glass surface is Tempered to ensure the nail file is Wear-Resistant & Retains the Integrity of the Filing Surface after Multiple Uses.
– The surface of the file won’t wear off, rust, tear or corrode like other nail file alternatives
GIFT IT Beautifully Designed & Handcrafted, BFB Czech Glass Files make a great gift for Christmas, Birthdays & Special Occasions
– Feature a Non-Porous Abrasive Glass Surface that does not absorb water, thus preventing the growth of unhealthy bacteria & fungus
– To clean simply rinse the file under running water & let it dry out on a soft towel (Anti-bacterial spray can be used to disinfect the file)
Try BFB’s Czech Glass Nail File today for a new filing experience!
For Questions or Feedback, contact us! We offer Great customer service & information on the Bona Fide Beauty Czech Glass Product Range
CLICK THE ADD TO CART BUTTON to have this beautiful BFB Crystal Glass Nail File Now! Genuine, High-Quality Czech Glass is our Guarantee!
GENUINE: Made in the Czech Republic from Genuine Czech Float Glass of the finest quality, we guarantee they are the real deal
GENTLE: File your Nails with a Lighter Touch, in Any Direction. They feature a Fine ~ Medium Grit Double-Sided Etched Filing Surface that is Gentle on the Nail.
SMOOTH FINISH: The uniform abrasive filing surface leaves nails smooth & polished with no jagged edges.
NAIL CARE: They seal the Keratin Layers of the nail together, unlike other files which can shred the Keratin layers, damaging the nail. Regular, long-term use on the natural nail can contribute to overall nail health & strength.
HYGIENIC: Their non-porous surface prevents the growth of unhealthy fungus & bacteria – Czech Glass Files can be used multiple times unlike other typical nail files.