Do you want your nails to get a life? You would say why not, right? Well let me tell you that 3D nails are beyond your comprehension and imagination. One should be lucky to sport that magnetic look, but do not worry, with little effort and love one can look fabulous with it. These looks consist of heavenly flowers, roses, bows, gems, petals, rhinestones, pearls and even hearts. Excited? It’s like creating magic with each new artistic ways of 3D nails.
If you are flamboyant and a fashionista then this look can make a difference to your charm. You can easily jazz up that look with this type of magnificent nails that are basically armoured. Do not miss on them. Many feel its hassle filled process but to be honest this art is the most suitable for those who are going to rule the occasion. I mean events like your birthdays or if you are all set to become a gorgeous bride, then 3D nails are the ones you must show off.
So, look elegant and become dominant in everyone’s eyes, since in this new era, details make people wonder how sophisticated you are. If applied properly it can turn out to be very impressive and then let that luxury dance on your nails.
So be set to be totally amused by the following creativeness one can embrace
• 3D beige nails
You can also choose another modest color. It basically decorates your ring finger, by embellishments of silver and beautiful acrylic white roses or flower. Also, beige can prove to be quiet versatile when it comes to subtle colors.
1. Find the appropriate shade of beige and apply two coats of it on your nails for a firm look
2. For the flower, make use of white acrylic mix. You can start from the middle and go up to the tip by making vertical dents.
3. Then you add the gems or dazzling rhinestones surrounding the flower, taking help of art tweezers. You can make use of glue or top coat to put all different pieces together.
4. Make sure you gain that glossy look and keep the decor secured.
• 3D nail art of pink and gold
This combination is truly delightful, being classy and chic with versatile design. If you want it to be low-key then it’s perfect.
1. Color all your nails except the finger nail with rose pink.
2. You can then make use of gold nail color to outline the pink shades.
3. Then apply clear polish and place stunning silver studs on it.
4. Paint your ring finger in blazing gold.
5. Give it a top coat finishing.
• 3D sunflower art
This will require you to have a beautiful shade of lavender, a sunflower and some pretty silver glitter. It’s supposed to be a summery and delicate pastel shade. Just perfect to lift your mood up.
1. Just cover it with the pastel shade of lavender, black current pop by Maybelline will also be a great choice.
2. Since this art is again, very subtle, you color only your ring finger with glitter polish.
3. For the sunflower creation on the ring finger, start from the axial, by placing brown acrylic ball in the centre.
4. For the petals, start by creating vertical dents on each petal. Place the petals around smartly.
5. Seal it with top coat and you are ready to go.
This fancy creation does not take much time and is highly affordable. Yes you read right, it’s actually considered to be a cheap nail polish, without troubling you to empty your pocket. Girls, the time has arrived and now it’s on you to rock that world of shimmer and sequence, because it’s your season.